Market-Q is a browser-based, comprehensive service that integrates global real-time pricing information, news, research, key U.S. corporate actions and dividend data. With no software to download, Market-Q is designed to offer anywhere access for professionals who need a cost-effective and flexible, yet sophisticated market data solution.
Market-Q includes powerful features, such as advanced charting with studies and drawing tools, alerts, data export, DDE, market scanners, options chains, searchable news, weather maps and is designed to integrate your firm's proprietary web-based content. In addition, Market-Q components can be customized to display market data on a hosted website.
- Global real-time data across multiple asset classes
- A portable, lean and easily deployable service designed to accommodate remote users
- Charting with an extensive library of studies and drawing tools
- Extensive ETF, Mutual Fund and Market Rates data
- An innovative, fresh, highly customizable user interface
- Full workstation (browser) and componentized (HTML) solutions
- A workspace framework designed to allow pages within the workspace to be detached and moved individually to a separate monitor, aiding users in the optimization of screen real estate
- Essential features in a cost-effective, professional workstation
- Customer support, including expedited full-product deployment and training, as well as customized billing and administrative reports and self-managed user accounts
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 312.893.6071. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.
Latest Features with
- Enhanced Symbol Search
- Expanded Index Constituent and Fundamental Content
- Enhanced Dow Jones News Query Support
- New NYMEX, COMEX and NYSE Liffe Futures Market Depth Content
- New Print Features for the Entire-Page View, as well as the Chart Window
Who can benefit from
- Full service and discount brokerages
- Financial advisors
- Hedge funds
- Back office, including customer relations
- Asset management and private banking
QuoTrek can be added to Market-Q.
Learn more about QuoTrek