Fixed Income Analytics
Insightful analytics providing the perspective to manage risk and identify investment opportunities
Interactive Data Fixed Income Analytics provides high-quality risk analytics solutions designed to support clients’ efforts to mitigate investment risk, comply with regulatory mandates, and maximize returns to grow their business.
Interactive Data delivers vital risk/reward analysis tools that empower clients to uncover hidden risk, test investment strategies, respond to various regulatory and rating agency requirements, and explain performance returns with ease.
Interactive Data is dedicated to providing robust, insightful and useful fixed income analysis designed to deliver critical support to the investment decision and risk management process. Its analytics are backed by proprietary quantitative modeling techniques and rely on access to Interactive Data’s comprehensive terms and conditions security information.
Through its BondEdge offering, Interactive Data provides clients with access to more than 350 global indices from multiple, major families. This, combined with custom scenario analysis, in-depth portfolio versus benchmark comparisons, performance attribution, and dynamic cash flow testing functionality are delivered through a powerful interface that can help save clients time and streamline their investment process.
Interactive Data has decades of specialized experience with the ever-evolving fixed income markets. The Company's experienced quantitative Ph.D.s, fixed income market specialists, structured products reverse-engineers and bond index maintenance staff develop services designed to provide enterprise-wide, mission-critical portfolio risk analytics solutions for the institutional community.
Interactive Data delivers:
- Robust, option-adjusted analytics backed by proprietary quantitative modeling techniques for Term Structure, Option and Prepayment
- Access to comprehensive terms and conditions data for 2.7 million securities and more than 350 global public indices from all major families for in-depth portfolio vs. benchmark comparisons
- Proprietary performance attribution analysis that applies the same option-adjusted framework to both indices and portfolios for consistent comparison
- Robust, dynamic cash flow analysis
- Extensive reporting and graphic capabilities designed to respond efficiently and effectively to client, internal management or regulatory/rating agency requirements
- A powerful user-interface to help clients streamline their investment process
Interactive Data’s objective is to work closely with its clients to gain a better understanding of their internal processes, risk management mandates, plus evolving business needs and overall goals.More»